Aspen, CO Ski Vacations can an expensive investment. These top 10 freebies will help you enjoy your stay to the fullest without breaking the bank so take advantage!
1. First Tracks – The early bird sure does catch the worm at Aspen and Snowmass Mountains. Be the first to dip into the morning’s powder with the First Tracks program. This freebie allows guests that have a lift ticket or pass to sign up the night before to hit the slopes before the lifts open to the public. (On Snowmass call, 970-923-0560, on Aspen Mountain call 925-1220 x3543 for reservations.)
2. Free Mountain Tours – Ever wish you knew more about the history of your favorite mountains? Aspen/Snowmass Ambassadors provide a worth while service offering guests free mountain tours on all four local mountains. Get to know the ins and outs of these prestigious peaks and their surrounding areas. Tours kick off daily at the on-mountain guest service location daily at 10:30 am.
3. Free Transportation – Driving can be a drag. Not to mention it’s not the most environmentally savvy route and it can be expensive to pay for gas and park. Take advantage of the free ski and ride shuttles to and from all four mountains. The shuttles are free free free, any time of day. Best of all, they conveniently pick up every 15 minutes.
4. Free Coffee & Sunscreen – Burn baby burn? No thanks! The sun can be brutal at high altitude. Grab some free sunscreen at the base of any of the four on-mountain bases. These locations will also offer free cider, coffee and water so stay alert, screened up and hydrated for free.
5. Free On-Mountain Events – Want to be in the center of the action? Home to the X-Games and the World Cup, Aspen promises to wow crowds with top-notch on-mountain events. Take advantage of incredible opportunities to see winter sports’ top athletes compete and share in their excitement.